The Leavitt Group in Salem, Oregon is looking for a customer service representative. This position will assist in servicing insurance policies (providing quotes, issuing certificates, etc.). Must have strong customer service skills, strong oral and written skills in addition to attention to detail. In this position you will:
- Accurately maintain all customer information in the computer management system
- Service all existing commercial and personal lines accounts by:
- Speaking with customers and company personnel on the phone or in person during office visits and responding to all written correspondence.
- Answering coverage questions, recommending coverage’s, processing policy change information, taking claim information, collecting premiums, submitting the proper documents to the company, and verifying that documents received from company are correct.
- Issuing the proper insurance verification documents to the insured.
- Resolving customer problems & complaints (with assistance/direction from manager or producer as needed)
- Assist with the collection of premiums and reconciliation of accounts as needed.
- Retain renewal business by contacting insured’s to review coverage’s.
- Assist the agency in developing new business by providing accurate quotes in a timely manner, completing company required forms and requests, submitting account information to the company, providing the customer with appropriate documentation, and verifying documents received from the company are accurate.
- Assist Operation Manager with monthly reports, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management within scope of the job
- Willingness to obtain certifications within an allotted time frame
Or contact Dale Matthews: email@example.com