This position will be responsible Personal Issues, Recruiting, Work Flow Processes, optimizing account managers, managing the organizations HR, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the COO and CEO, and other misc. tasks.
Reporting to the COO and serving as a member of the Management Team along with the COO & CEO, this position’s primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization’s financial functions.
Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices. This position will also interact with all members of the Board of Directors.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Regular meetings with COO around fiscal planning.
- Supervise and coach AE’s & AMs on a weekly basis.
Responsibilities by Function
- Reconciling monthly activity reports in AMS360.
- Maintaining archival and administrative files.
- Ensure that Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
- Develop long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans.
- Manage functions.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Providing consulting services on matters related to AMS360 efficiencies.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
- Must know AMS360
- Must be strong in creating policies and procedures
- Commitment to social justice and the mission
- At least 10 years experience in Commercial Lines Agency Management
- Strong background and work experience in Finance
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- 3 plus years experience in Account Manager / Customer Service Rep
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
Or contact Dale Matthews: email@example.com