The Leavitt Group in Atlanta is looking to hire an experienced CL Account Manager for their busy office.
The professional hired will be primarily responsible for managing an existing book of business. Qualified candidates should demonstrate a solid track record in insurance and have strong interpersonal communication skills, strong attention to detail and excellent organizational time management skills.
You must be capable of managing and retaining a large book of small commercial business accounts.
Job Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Strong commercial lines background;
- Advanced communication skills;
- A thorough knowledge of relationship development and insurance products available through the agency.
Strong and highly competent knowledge of insurance
- Capable of retaining assigned book of commercial lines business
- Collect detailed risk and underwriting information including survey data and loss history.
- Conduct client and prospect appointments communicating proposals and renewals, explaining details and communicating desire to conduct business.
- Stay informed of all claims or service issues and become involved in resolution when required.
- Participate in renewals by reviewing expiration listing with service person to determine appropriate action and collection of information to prepare renewal submissions.
- Maintain production reports and attend all sales meetings as required.
- Keep informed of industry developments through review of trade press and by attending insurance carrier training meetings on new products, etc.
- Perform other specific duties and projects as assigned by agency management.
- P & C license
- 5 + years’ commercial lines account management experience
Apply For This Position
Or contact Dale Matthews: email@example.com